Details of the job vacancy
In this position, you and your team operate the line on which the books and magazines are put under foil and then personalized.
- You are responsible for the timely delivery of the working materials (raw and auxiliary materials, semi-finished products) to the machine in function of the continuously changing production schedule.
- You set up the collecting part of the machine and you are responsible for filling the collecting stations in time with the aim of avoiding machine downtimes.
- You periodically check the quality of the output of the machine with the aim of discovering errors and imperfections in time and being able to rectify them. If there are complaints or deviations, please report them via a production announcement.
- You remove finished products so that there is a smooth flow to the transport department.
- You are responsible for the general order and cleanliness of and around the machine.
- You provide the quality and efficiency data in CERM and you report to the team manager.