Details of the job vacancy
You have skills in artisanal food production (ideally baking) and are motivated to integrate into the country where you live. We would like to welcome you to our team to teach you our culture and our profession of baker.
With us it is 100% homemade or nothing! And to make all these delicious products from A to Z with high-quality ingredients, we need experienced hands and hearts with a passion for GOOD.
For almost a year now, we have moved to our brand new workshops in Suarlée (Ecolys – Rhisnes – near the highways Liège/Mons and Brussels/Luxembourg), in a new one-storey building to guarantee the working comfort of its teams.
To complete her team, Carrément Bon offers a job as a BAKKER (making bread & baking / partly night work). This bakery team is managed by a driven and dynamic manager.
Job description :
• You know how to work with bakery products (bread, special bread, baguettes, rolls, etc.)
• You appreciate good work, you are rigorous and organized
• You can work independently on a task entrusted to you or you have the motivation and will to do this after training
• You can also work in a team
• You know how to follow a manager's instructions and respect established recipes and processes
• You preferably have experience as a baker, but an inquisitiveness and a good work pace can also be decisive
• You know and respect the hygiene rules drawn up by the FASFC
Do you want to be part of our team? Send us your CV + motivation letter to email@example.com!z
And to discover our new workshops, it is here: