Details of the job vacancy
Operates operationally in the room and depends hierarchically on the Assistant Restaurant Manager and the business manager
- Service to the customers
- Welcoming and serving customers, taking orders.
- Cleaning the room and keeping the toilets in order.
- Respect of internal quality and hygiene standards.
- Welcoming customers at the counter and drive, if applicable
- Taking orders, and registering in the cash register
- Prepare orders on a tray or collect in tote bags to take with you
- Receiving and paying means of payment taking into account instructions of special promotions
- Accompany customers if necessary (in wheelchair, with small children,…)
- Baking fries and composing salads
- Responsible for the maintenance of workstation, equipment and material
- Responsible for general maintenance: clearing tables, keeping the room in order, as well as the toilets and parking
- Education and experience are not required
- Customer friendly
- Flexible: willing to work on Saturdays, Sundays and evenings
- Dynamic, eager to learn and eager to work
- Stress resistant
- Interesting, permanent job with real career opportunities.
- Training on the job
- Correct pay
- part-time work