Details of the job vacancy
Work at AGP GHENT
- Prepare weekly, monthly maintenance schedule and facilitate weekly PM planning meetings.
- Receive and process information about the daily schedule and late work report from the previous day.
- Preparation of the daily schedule for the maintenance manager.
- Assisting the maintenance planner in the development of the PM strategy.
- Coordinate and schedule contractors for maintenance activities as required.
- Understand the impact of planned and scheduled work on the maintenance budget and align with Maintenance Manager.
- Manage work order priority and backlog for the Maintenance department.
- Monitor and coordinate work orders in "Ready for planning" status.
- Ensure timely completion and documentation of preventive and predictive maintenance activities.
- Ensure that all maintenance activities are recorded, planned and completed based on legal requirements.
- Prepare compilation reports as needed for regulatory activities.
- Support maintenance supervisors and technicians in planning work efficiently.
- Being the direct contact between PCP and Maintenance.
- Act as a backup in the absence of Maintenance Planner.
- Taking care of maintenance purchases and material flow from maintenance stock.