Details of the job vacancy
Work in REAZN BELGIUM
- Carrying out preventive and curative maintenance of the various equipment
- Solve defects or report them to the N+1
- Provide technical support to a team
- Ensure that the installations are kept in compliance (safety, quality, environment) and contribute to the continuous improvement of production tools at both technical and production level
- Taking care of mechanical and electrical faults to enable an optimal production process.
- Participate in new installations of new machines (feasibility, layout, parameterization, etc.)
- Suggest improvements to maintenance procedures, working methods, technical sheets and monitoring tools.