Details of the job vacancy
Work in Boston
- As a plumber you place pipes and you take care of the finish from A to Z
- Grinding work is mainly performed by external parties, but if necessary, you are happy to lend a hand.
- You work with solid machines, handy tools and A-class products.
- You work on allotments with new-build homes, but also small-scale apartments.
- You have followed a technical training and you have good basic sanitary facilities.
- Curiosity is in your DNA, so you are willing to learn other techniques (electricity, HVAC, …) within the same team.
- You have a driving license B.