Details of the job vacancy
Albert Heijn is a specialized food store with a strong fresh produce department. We make shopping for food a fun experience where the customer always feels like a king. As a salesperson at Albert Heijn in Brasschaat you are responsible for the following tasks:
- when the truck comes, help unload it
- you fill the shelves according to the fifo standard
- when the delivery is fully unpacked, make sure that the shelves of your department are mirrored
- help the customer with a smile
- You help to sticker products that are in promotion and you put them in a clearly visible place for the customers.
- a good knowledge of English
- first experience in a supermarket is a plus
- weekend work is not a problem for you
- you are willing to work in a variable schedule between 6 am and 8 pm.