About the role
- As a business analyst, you act as a sparring partner and sounding board for Biolectric's management and shareholders in shaping the company's long-term strategic agenda.
- You help country leaders develop their local market approach by:
- Analyzing local market trends and competitors
- Signaling threats and opportunities
- Shaping local strategic marketing approach
- Refine pricing strategy
- You play a central role in sales enablement and growth marketing for the team, including:
- Sales enablement: development of supporting sales tools, sales documents, refinement of contracts and scope of delivery
- Growth marketing: lead generation and brand awareness
- You support management and country leaders in their interactions with external stakeholders, including government agencies, agricultural organizations and trade organizations.
- You proactively identify and analyze new opportunities to create value for the wider group, for example in terms of product portfolio and geographical focus.
- You will be working at Biolectric's head office in Temse, between Ghent and Antwerp.
About the company: ♻️ Biolectric produces innovative installations that convert manure into sustainable energy on farms. . Only 3 cows can provide a household with green energy for a year. Less CO2 emissions, more green electricity, lower electricity bills and no cow damage = a win-win-win-win. Our company is a participation of Ackermans & van Haaren and has grown enormously in the last 4 years (>50% year-on-year). We were able to achieve this by developing a unique product, created by our R&D team, supported by great service and sold from Italy to Japan.
Other jobs you may like
Gestionnaire sinistre assurances
- A. VAN INGELGEM ET FILS SA
- Boulevard Brand Whitlock 114 1200 BRuxelles