Details of the job vacancy
Who are we? Olymp Advisors is a young consultancy firm with great ambitions. Our aim is to support companies in managing their risks, processes and procedures. With our context-driven methodology, we deliver tailor-made solutions to our customers, because we do not believe in the one size fits all concept. Our work is based on cooperation and the concept of mutual growth. We choose our assignments to work with our clients to achieve their goals and to help our own people grow, both personally and professionally. Our company values At Olymp Advisors we strongly believe:
- Putting context first;
- To collaborate;
- being human;
- Dare to try;
- Dedicated to work.
These core values define not only who we are, but also how we operate within our team and towards our customers. Job description As a Senior Risk and Control Advisor, you support our clients on various topics related to risk management and internal controls, focusing on financial reporting and operational processes with IT, compliance and regulatory aspects.
- Your responsibilities As a Senior Risk and Control Advisor you will:
- gain insight into the client's main business activities;
- Leverage your skills and experience to become a trusted advisor to our clients on topics;
- Advising to improve the client's governance, risk and control framework;
- Improving or developing management and operational reports to monitor processes and risks;
- Innovate and help further develop our service offerings related to internal audit, risk and risk management. controls;
- Assist in managing existing and developing new customer relationships.
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant professional experience in risk management, internal controls or internal audit;
- An understanding of risk management and internal controls with financial reporting in business processes, including general IT controls;
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to listen, coach and be coached;
- Awareness of risk frameworks, e.g. COSO, Sarbanes-Oxley…;
- Proficiency in MS Office suit;
- Experience with large ERP such as SAP, Oracle, MS Dynamics, ... is considered a plus;
- Strong communication skills, analytical and able to generate a comprehensive report, with a positive, critical and problem-solving attitude; And
- Fluent English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is considered a plus.
What's in it for you? By joining Olymp Advisors, you will join a passionate team and enjoy all the benefits of a young company. You will be working in an environment where taking responsibility and creativity is encouraged, effort is noticed and rewarded and making mistakes is considered part of your learning curve. In addition, by joining us early, you help us grow and shape the future of our company. Your work has a direct and visible impact!
Other jobs you may like
ми говоримо польською мовою в нашій компанії/транспортні засоби технічного обслуговування
- Invest Mobile
- National avenue 96