Details of the job vacancy
As a SAP Test Automation Engineer you will:
- Work with client stakeholders (both business & IT stakeholders) in sessions and workshops to define the test (automation) objectives and goals.
- Advise clients on the test automation approach, tools & methodologies (Backend & Frontend testing).
- Design the automation approach, strategy and develop automation frameworks for Desktop/Web/Mobile applications.
- Coordinating & set up test automation programs at clients.
- define test cases for automation, write manual test cases if required and create test reports.
- Responsible for creating, enhancing, and running automation test scripts.
- Responsible for the defect management process, collaborate with the members of the test team and the development team to resolve issues.
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people.
- Understand key objectives for clients, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.