Details of the job vacancy
- VR/AR engineer responsibilities comprise usage of the VR/AR technologies to aid in the product
- Creation of immersive models. Usually requiring assembly and manipulation of CAD data to produce final complete model.
- Conducting design reviews using immersive technology. These involve usage and manipulating VR models to visualize results and design issues.
- Virtual Prototyping. This involves using virtual models to solve realworld design problems.
- Knowledge and upkeep of VR/AR equipment. The engineer is responsible for the functioning of
the VR lab when in use. Must be able to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Writing reports for summarizing the analysis results and reviewing all project-related analysis results for ensuring the accuracy of project reports